Due to the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus we are asking for your help to implement the following procedures:
Please DO NOT ATTEND the surgery if
- You are returning from a high-risk area
- You have been in contact with anyone returning from high-risk areas
- You are self-isolating due to symptoms or possible exposure
- You are in an “at risk” group i.e. over 70 years of age or have an existing health problem including but not limited to asthmas, diabetes or a heart condition
- You are showing any signs of being generally unwell including, but not limited to, fever, persistent cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or aches and pains
If you fall into any of the above categories and your pet requires veterinary attention please call our reception team on 01772 746393 and we will do our best to advise you by telephone and arrange the necessary care. Telephone consultations with a veterinary surgeon are available by appointment.
We are continuing to operate as normal with routine surgeries and appointments although we would ask that wherever possible:
- Only one person attends the surgery per animal.
- Clients wait in their cars rather than wait in the waiting room. Please report to reception upon arrival, either in person or by telephone and we will send a team member to you when it is time for your appointment.
- You do not bring or leave any toys or bedding with your pet.
- Please use cards or contactless forms of payment such as Android or Apple Pay.
Please wash your hands before attending the surgery. There are hand washing facilities available in the waiting room toilet and in each consulting room.
On top of our usual stringent cleaning protocols we have extra measures in place to clean door handles, keyboards and other surfaces more regularly throughout the day. This may mean that we run a little late in our appointment sessions. We will do our very best to limit the impact of these measures but do ask for your patience as we try to best safe guard our staff and clients as much as possible.
We will not be offering house visits for the foreseeable future but we will be able to deliver ongoing medication as required.