Careers & Vacancies
Ribble Vets, Preston –
Registered Veterinary Nurse Vacancy
We are an independent RCVS accredited hospital, in modern, purpose built premises. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team of 20 nurses. Facilities include ultrasonography, digital x-ray, endoscopy, hydrotherapy and K-laser. We are proud to cover our own out of hours emergency work, and to offer this service to several local practices.
Vacancy – A Week Day and Weekend Work Nurse.
Full time ideally, although consideration will be given to part time hours.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Mrs Nicky Birch: email@example.com
What makes our practice special:
- Our large team is friendly and caring, with a nice balance between experience and newly qualified energy.
- We’re proud to provide our own out of hours emergency cover, giving our vets the chance to retain their cases in-house and work them up to a higher level, and provide our patients and clients seamless care.
- Our consultations are a minimum of 15 minutes, with sufficient breaks between blocks to catch up on call-backs, paperwork or grab a cuppa!
- Our lovely new purpose-built practice is bright, airy and a pleasurable place to work.
- We have a very varied medical and surgical caseload and excellent facilities including eight consulting rooms including one dedicated to bereavement, two operating theatres, separate dental, x-ray and diagnostic rooms, five wards, ultrasonography, digital x-ray, endoscopy, hydrotherapy and k-laser. We strive to provide the best and most current treatments.