Due to the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus and a reduced number of available staff members, we are asking for your help to implement the following procedures:
In order to minimise footfall within the practice:
- Consultations are available by appointment for essential or emergency treatments only between
- 8am – 12 noon and 2pm – 7pm Monday to Friday,
- 30am – 12.30pm Saturdays and
- 30 – 10am Sundays and Bank Holidays
- If attending the practice for an appointment, please telephone reception on 01772 746393 to let them know you have arrived and stay with your vehicle until a member of the team comes out to you.
- Clients are kindly asked to remain in their vehicle to reduce the risk of human:human transfer of the Covid-19 virus. A vet or nurse will come out to take a clinical history from you, whilst maintaining a safe 2 meter distance. Your pet will be brought into the practice by a member of our team and returned to you following the clinical examination or procedure.
- Clients will be asked to pay over the telephone for treatment or prescriptions, to reduce the risk of transfer of the virus to our reception staff
- Repeat prescription collections will be available between 10-11am and 4-5pm.
The practice will be closed for routine work between 12 and 2pm Monday – Friday
IN EMERGENCIES at this time, please ring the doorbell and / or telephone 01772 746393 to gain immediate assistance.
Please stay and well, we remain available for you and your pets during this difficult time, Ribble Vets Team